Hotel Mousai & Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta
Wellness Week Recap
Guests of Hotel Mousai & Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta participated in Spa Imagine´s annual Wellness Event from November 23rd to November 28th.
Marisol Arreola, our lovely Spa Manager, developed a program with an integrated approach to body, mind and spirit. Throughout the week, guests participated in yoga classes, nutrition workshops, meditation sessions, sound therapy, and a special Janzu water class. The comprehensive program provided guests with the opportunity to enjoy a rejuvenating wellness experience.
Here is a recap of Wellness 2020:
Yoga is a practice to harmonize the mind, body, and spirit. Every morning at 9:00 am, guests had the opportunity to participate in a variety of yoga classes including Kundalini, Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin-Yang, and Therapeutic Yoga classes. The location of the classes rotated daily between the beach and the Orange Deck. At 10:00 am guests were invited to find their balance on the water with special SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Yoga Bliss classes at the pool.
Nutrition expert Jeanette Preciado M.D. specializes in cell medicine and plant-based nutrition for patient care and the treatment of chronic diseases.
Jeanette held a workshop on liquid nutrition showing how to make smoothies and juices that provide good nutrition and help stop disease. She invited participants to join her in making natural juices with a juicer and smoothies with a blender. She advises that to stay healthy, it is necessary to drink both juices and smoothies. The difference is that juices are therapeutic, taking out most of the fiber gives a shot to the body that can be as powerful as a blood transfusion. Juices are packed full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Smoothies made in the blender with whole fruits and whole vegetables give us fiber, which helps to flush out the toxins in our bodies. Therefore, we need both.
Guests also participated in a Vegan Culinary workshop, where Jeanette demonstrated how to create some of the best vegan food dishes with diverse possibilities packed full of flavor.
Once again, we were joined by Iorch Quetzal, who is a regular Wellness Week participant. Iorch is known for his techniques as a healer and spiritual guide. He led guests in a Tibetan Singing Bowl Concert to bring about inner tranquility. He advised guests to relax and feel each of the sounds vibrating though their bodies. He has been working with sound healing for several years and believes that its vibrations can heal us.
Gema Yerena taught Janzu classes at the Panoramic Pool. Janzu is a healing style of massage that takes place in the water. In this style of massage, the therapist moves you in the water to allow you to access a state of being that is similar to being in the womb. The soft flowing movements give you the sensation of water relief and protection and allow you to relax, let go and flow.
Couples were invited to participate in Janzu massage classes and they were instructed how to carry out the movements by Gema Yerena and Luis Campos, two wonderfully talented therapists who work at Spa Imagine regularly.
We thank all of our guests and members who participated in Wellness 2020. If you didn´t have the chance to throw yourself into a fantastic wellness beach vacation this year, we hope that you can join us for Wellness 2021!
Spa Imagine Promotions
For the month of December guests can take advantage of the following promotions at Spa Imagine:
1. Receive a 20% discount on the purchase of any of the Kits from the Pevonia line. Ideal for skin care.
2. When you buy Sheer Eye eye cream from the Diamond Cocoon line, receive a 30 ml strengthening moisturizing lotion and a 20 ml cleansing cream as a gift.
3. Enjoy a free 20-minute foot reflexology treatment when booking any 50- or 80-minute facial from our exclusive Natura Bissé line.
Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta
Join us for Taco Night taking place at the Main Pool on December 29th, 2020 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. You will enjoy a live DJ set, a great selection of authentic Mexican tacos (not Tex-Mex), and a Mexican wine tasting & workshop. The price is $ 700 MXN per person.
Villa del Palmar Cancun
December Spa Promotions
- During the month of December, members can enjoy discounts from 10% to 35% off all spa boutique products.
- With the purchase of our Signature Chichen Diamond Energy Ritual (120 mins) or our Tikal Citrus Fresh Experience (100 mins), you will receive a 200ml bottle of NATURA BISSÉ Vitamin Splash as a Christmas gift. The Diamond Energy Ritual is a revolutionary treatment that puts an infusion of life into your skin to preserve youth and beauty and totally transform your complexion. Our Tikal Fresh Experience immerses your skin in the antioxidant power of vitamin C to restore vitality to sun-damaged skin and help reduce the signs of aging.
- Purchase a Wenel Personalized Massage of 80 minutes and receive a bottle of sunscreen and after sun cooling aloe gel as a Christmas gift. With the personalized massage you can choose from relaxing, sport or deep tissue massages all dedicated to restoring natural balance, relaxing muscles, and improving circulation.
- Purchase our Nikte-ha After Sun Recovery Wrap and you will receive a mini after sun kit as a Christmas gift. This body wrap is designed as a remedy to help soothe skin that has been overexposed to the sun
- Buy a Christmas gift certificate for your friend or loved one that includes a 10% discount.
*These promotions cannot be combined with any other offer including coupons, resort credit, a VIP Card or Gold Card.
Sierra Lago Resort & Spa Hotel
New Wellness Program
Starting early in 2021, Sierra Lago Resort in Mascota will be running a weekly Wellness Program.
Sierra Lago is the perfect setting to enjoy a wellness retreat in nature. It is a secluded spot high up in the mountains where everything looks calm and feels peaceful. You will enjoy a cozy cabin with modern comforts, beautiful surroundings, fresh air, and healthy gourmet food options.
During the 4 day/ 3-night program, you will be invited to participate in daily activities designed to nourish your mind, body, and spirit. The activities include yoga classes, daily meditations, and nutrition workshops. You will also have the opportunity to participate in additional wellness activities including hiking, biking, kayaking, horseback riding, paddle boarding, and more.
You will fuel your body with healthy meals at our on-site restaurants La Terraza and La Capilla. Our chefs have created menus that are both healthy and delicious using fresh, local ingredients.
Quaint relaxation is guaranteed in our spacious log cabins that overlook a lake and embody rustic charm and rural allure, where you will feel far away from the world´s madness and revel in the tranquility of your unique mountain sanctuary.
For more information, contact Rosa Gonzalez at +52 322 156 6900.