My Membership
Leave a comment

Now Use More Points to Pay for Services

Great news for Garza Blanca Residence Club members! Now you can use club points to pay for upto 60% of services and meal plans when booking through your Points Redemption Program. Enjoy more choices, added luxury, and even more flexibility.

Points Redemption Program

The Points Redemption Program allows you to use your club points to pay towards services and meal plans at the resorts. If you have not used your Garza Blanca Residence Club points to pay for services before, now is the best time to do so, taking advantage of this rise from 50% to 60%. What this means in practice is that you can pay for upto 60% of the cost in points and the remaining 40% in cash. You can use up to 100% of your available points (including your annual allowance, Banked Points or Borrowed Points) to pay for services through the Points Redemption Program.

Easy steps

Our friendly and helpful agents will be able to guide you on how to use your points in this way when you make your reservations. Agents will also tell you what services and products you can pay towards with your points and how many of the points will be deducted for each service and product.

Three Easy Steps

 

Step 1

Call and make your reservation at Garza Blanca, Hotel Mousai or Villa del Palmar Cancun on 1-877-722-4592.

Step 2

Choose the services and products you wish to reserve.

Step 3

Pay at least 40% of the cost in cash and the remainder with Club Points.

If you have already made your reservation and wish to add services to your reservation using your Club Points towards payment, contact ResortCom today on 1-877-722-4592 today and ask about how you can take advantage of the Points Redemption Program.

What products and services can be paid with points?

There are a wide range of products and services that are included in the Points Redemption Program, including gourmet all-inclusive meal plans, flower arrangements in your suite, private chef services and more. Ask our agents when making your reservation.