Over the last few months, we have learned many things. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure our members that your health and well-being are our utmost priority. We hope that we can offer our members, who are considering traveling in the summer months, the peace of mind that TAFER Hotels & Resorts is taking the necessary precautions and doing everything we can to keep our guests and staff safe.
Our staff is strictly following all the new safety protocols that we have put in place and we are encouraging guests to stay safe distances apart and follow other safety protocols to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
We are also vigilant with the thorough sanitization practices we have introduced in all the rooms and public areas.
Since the reopening of Hotel Mousai, as well as our other hotels & resorts, we have had the privilege of many guests and members sharing with us that they are so happy to be here with us and that they feel very safe. Many of our guests are enjoying celebrating their birthdays or anniversaries after months of being sheltered in lockdown.
We are proud to share some of the recent comments we have received from our guests:
“Mousai is a beautiful experience” – Arturo Ramírez
“Just got done with a spa treatment, it was unbelievable. Felt very safe.” – Keith
“Having a great time here! Food is amazing. Service is absolutely amazing and we’re definitely coming back” – Jeff
“Everything is super clean, everybody’s wearing a mask and we feel pretty secure, pretty safe.” – Monica
“This new normal invites you to be here. Come here to getaway for your new normal” – Rebecca
For more positive experiences from our guests and members, see their video testimonials on this link:
In addition to the wonderful comments we have received after our reopening, we know that members will also be pleased to know about some important updates we have made around Hotel Mousai:
- We have updated the IRIS APP in all rooms. This IRIS version is a very friendly app to use. Information about the hotel, activities or even in-room dining Is now even easier to find.
- The in-room dining menu now gives the opportunity for you to order the food the way you want.
- You can make room requests or book spa treatments just by clicking on the service.
- We changed the mirror walls on floors #10 and 11, eliminating the previous model that had pieces of wood and replaced it with a new white mirror-like model that makes the room look brighter.
- We remodeled the decks on the 10th and 11th floors with teak wood, which is very hard and durable.
- All of the Cuban playlists have been updated and guests can enjoy a brand-new playlist in different areas of the resort.
Gym & Spa
- We now use biodegradable cups made of cornstarch to care for our planet
- New pedicure chairs have been installed at the beauty salon
- Spa therapists have been specially trained in new facial treatments
- Our Wellness 2020 event will be held in November
- We have purchased new paraben free and anti-allergenic dry oils for our guests upon request
- New Naturá Bissé’s beauty products are now available
We know that traveling during these unprecedented times can feel daunting, but we also feel that with proper social distancing, mask wearing, and strict sanitization practices, we can all enjoy a healthy and fun summer holiday. We hope to see you soon at Hotel Mousai!